QR Code Tracking Service For Printers
What is a QR Code
A QR Code (stands for “Quick Response”) is a mobile phone readable barcode that’s been big in Japan forever, broke into Europe a while back, and is now getting traction in USA, UK and Australia.
A QR Code can contain a wide range of information and is being used by businesses all over the world as a marketing tool especially in print material.
If you have a smart phone, and have one of the many QR Code reading apps installed, simply take a picture of the code to the left and you will see the mobile version of our site.
Tracking Is The Key– you can also track who where and when these QR Codes are scanned, when they go to a website, providing valuable statistical information for your client. We proide a script for the tracking.
Its taking standard print material and turning it digital….
But it doesn’t stop there – a QR Code can also contain a phone number, an SMS message, V-Card data or just plain alphanumeric text, and the scanning device will respond by opening up the correct application to handle the encoded data appropriately.
We provide your printing company, large or small, with an affordable generating and tracking service you can offer to your customers and create ongoing residual income unheard of before in the print industry.
How it works?
* Start by using our free tracking service for up to 4 customers.
* As your customers grow simply upgrade your account to the appropriate level
* Charge whatever you think is fair for the service. We recommend no less than $10 a month or $100 per year.
* You can manage your whole QR Code generating and tracking service in one simple to use interface.
* Add our additional service where we will create a mobile site for your customer and get a further $100. See Details Here.
QR Code + Mobile Website = Good Marketing
Qr Codes Australia provides a complete production and tracking service for your business
This is how one Printing Company is promoting QR Codes. Don’t get left behind.autoblogging answers.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- It’s time for your second lesson in the QR Code...
- Welcome to the first lesson in the QR Codes For...
- We all know about QR codes. Some black and whit...
- One of the most popular ways of using QR Codes ...
- Time Station uses QR Codes or pin codes to regi...
- QR Codes Australia has recently updated its dyn...
- Who Was Scanning QR Codes? These stats from QR ...