Ever wonder how you can set up your own FREE contactless sign in for you shop, small business or organisation?
By simply using something like Google forms and then link a QR Code to the form you can have a Contactless Sign Form up and running in just a few minutes,
As for the QR Code you can use our Free QR Code Generator to create a static QR Code.
When at the QR Code Generator just scroll to URL in the content dropdown and enter the url of your form. Your customers simply sign in by scanning the QR Code and you can also provide a cheap tablet for those that don’t have a phone with them. In the Google Forms, you can convert them to a spreadsheet with just a click of a button if requested by contact tracing..
Use the full-screen link in the bottom right-hand corner of the video.
Benefits of Contactless Sign In
We understand the importance of social distancing and reducing physical contact so we developed a genuinely contactless sign-in system. Visitors, contractors and staff can now sign in and out without any physical contact.
There’s no need to download an app, simply scan the QR code displayed on the terminal using the camera on a mobile device, and complete the sign-in online. If you have an older phone then use the Kaspersky app for any phone to scan QR Codes. Kaspersky is an anti virus company and will instantly check the scanned link is safe.
Print your unique QR code or display it from a mobile device to allow visitors and contractors to sign in through the web portal. It’s a cost-effective solution for improving traceability and the safety of your site. If you want to use a different form creator than google here is a list for you:
The 9 best online form builder apps
- Google Forms for quickly creating powerful forms for free
- Microsoft Forms for collecting and analysing form results in Excel
- Typeform for conversational data collection
- Wufoo for quickly creating graphical reports without spreadsheets
- JotForm for creating templated forms
- Formstack for regulated businesses
- Paperform for creating forms that look like landing pages
- Formsite for protecting sensitive data
- Formbakery for hosting forms on your own server
You can also purchase a complete system by using Swipeon